WE STOCK PARTS AND REPAIRS ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF FLIGHT HELMETS
When scheduling a repair with us, you do not have to worry about us not having the parts you need. Helicopter Helmet, LLC Stocks parts for all Models of Helmets that we sell. Our team of helmet experts can repair or replace electronic communication systems, add NVG mounts, replace/upgrade visors, resize for a different user, replace broken or damaged parts and much more. No matter what repair you need, big or small, we can fix it.
Here at Helicopter Helmet, we believe in having the most up-to-date equipment on the market in order to help our customers’ helmet repairs go smoothly. That is why we have a complete repair facility and we stock parts for a first-class repair and or rebuild of your sound protective helmet. You do not need to worry about outdated equipment when you let our team repair your helmet. Our technicians have been factory-trained by Interactive Safety Products and have 15 years of experience repairing helicopter helmets. Our team can fully service all Gentex Helmets, MSA Gallet Helmets, EVO Helmets, Alpha Helmets, and HPH Helmets. This means that you are trusting your helmet with highly trained and skilled hands that know exactly what they are doing.
A well-fitting, fully functional helmet is critical for every pilot and crew member. Keep your helmet in top condition and extend its life. We can help give you tips and tricks on how to prolong your helmet’s lifespan.
To find out more about Helicopter Helmet's Helmet Reset Services, contact our Repair Shop. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding our services.
Services we offer:
- Helmet repainting. We are proud to offer a wide variety of color options for most models. We also accommodate custom colors!
- Outer lens replacement. We are happy to replace the outer lenses of your helmet at an affordable price.
- Inner lens replacement. Our skilled team will replace the inner lenses of your helmet.
- Nape pad replacement. Trust us to skillfully replace the nape pad of your helmet.
- Ear cup replacement. We offer various ear cup replacement services including:
- Main communication cord replacement. Need the comms cord in your helmet fixed? We can help!
- Microphone replacement. Contact us if you need the microphone in your helmet replaced!
- Mic boom replacement. We are happy to replace your mic boom.
- Mic cover replacement.
- Visor cover replacement. We can easily replace your helmet visor cover.
- Helmet comfort liner replacement.
- Chinstrap replacement. Contact us if your helmet needs chinstrap replacement.
- CEP/CME installation.
Install battery pack holder
Install dual impedance system
Replace helmet shell, includes paint
Replace edge roll
Inner padding replacement
Maxillo face shield
Impact liner replacement
Chaffing pad replacement
Helicopter Helmet LLC and its employees are not associated with Gentex Corporation or any of its distributors and do not represent themselves as a GENTEX Factory Authorized Repair Center. Helicopter Helmet LLC does not use Gentex factory parts in the repair of your helmet and uses only Manufactured Parts from Evolution Helmets, Parts Manufactured by HHC and commercially available parts that Helicopter Helmet LLC believes are compatible from companies such as David Clark, Acousticom, Astrocom, etc.
If you are looking to get your helmet repaired, Helicopter Repair has got your back. We can help service any kind of helmet that we carry in our inventory. If you want to learn more about how our team of experts can help restore your helmet, call us today at 321-821-4724 or visit our Melbourne, Florida store on 274 West Drive. We look forward to working with you in order to get your helmet back to the condition you need it to be.