IMPERIAL OFFSHORE USCG APPROVED REVERE LIFE JACKET - MANUAL
Revere’s Comfort Max™ series of inflatable lifejackets (Personal Floation Devices) provide all the comfort and safety you need while looking smart wearing it. It’s so comfortable fitting, you’ll WANT to wear it... all the time!
• USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
• Available as Automatic (with Manual Backup) or Manual
• Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit.
• Exterior inflation system access flap.
Allows for clear, direct access to the CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2
cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD.
• Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength.
• Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover.
• Twin 2” wide back straps for comfort and security.
• Includes USCG compliant whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder.
• Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing
or abrasion for all-day comfor.